By Jeremy Frye, Customer Service Manager
1. Client Services Representative Jennifer Ballard and a friend once followed John Mayer to a Waffle House after the John Mayer Trio show at The Tabernacle, and her friend eventually stole his milk bottle.
2. Print Specialist Chris Blais used to sell fine wedding china on commission.
3. Ticket Alternative President and Co-Founder Iain Bluett was once an extra in the film Turtle Summer with Ben Kingsley and Glenda Jackson.
4. Client Services Manager Sarah Davenport has been an extra in several yet to be released films, including Neighborhood Watch with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn and Call Me Artie with Billy Crystal.
5. Customer Service Representative Lundyn Davis’ Great Aunt was Lady Bird Johnson, making her Great Uncle by marriage the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson.
6. Senior Client Account Manager Michael Driscoll played baseball in high school against Zach Putnam, pitcher for the Colorado Rockies.
7. Ticket Alternative CEO Jamie Dwyer’s grandfather played professional football in New York and held the New York state record in track for the 100 meters.
8. Client Services Representative Etienne Faria swam for Swim Atlanta in high school.
9. Customer Service Manager Jeremy Frye loves R.E.M., and saw them live 11 times between 1995 and their 2011 break up.
10. Client Services Representative Taylor Garner plays the clarinet.
11. Sales Coordinator Baxley Hardy has a metal plate in his head.
12. Client Services Representative Jason Hughes plays baseball and is a pitcher.
13. Operations Manager Ben Neill won the 2004 Kennedy Center American College Theater award for Outstanding Performer of the Year for his portrayal of Tony in West Side Story.
14. Chief Technology Officer Ross Rankin was once harassed by Nicholas Cage’s bodyguard after a screening of Guarding Tess.
15. Promotions Director Leila Regan-Porter plays the bagpipes.
16. Graphic Designer Angela Scarola hates celery. She always has.
17. Client Account Manager Molly Segers knits.
18. Staff Accountant Hillery Terenzi was once an extra on Matlock.
19. Client Services Manager Noel Wurst used to wear sarongs and makeup in high school.