One of the nicest features we offer is also the simplest.
Instead of logging in X times per day to our report site to view your sales reports, simply schedule a report to be delivered to you via email automatically at an interval of your choice.
You’ll find a step-by-step guide about how to set this up in your Client KnowledgeBase or you always contact your account rep for help.
Don’t forget, we now offer Live Chat for support during regular business hours!
You can schedule reports to be sent every hour, every day, or every week depending on the need. The report will be attached to the email, so security isn’t an issue as you don’t need to provide access to others (especially a one-of outside promoter) to the reporting website.
- This feature is especially handy when you have an outside promoter or an agent who is looking for regular ticket counts.
- It’s also great when there are multiple users within your organization.
- Schedule a report ‘one-time’ to send someone the ‘will call’ list for an event.
Set Up Instructions
- Log in to the reporting website
- Select the report you wish to schedule
- Schedule the report with the criteria you need
- Enter the email addresses of those who should receive the report
- Click ‘Save’
You can set the interval to daily, weekly or even hourly on game day/event day.