More than a decade ago, Taste of Atlanta began as Atlanta’s premier food, wine, beer & cocktail festival showcasing the diversity of Atlanta restaurants and attracting food lovers from Atlanta, the Southeast and beyond. In it’s 13th year, the 3-day food festival promises to have bigger features and bolder flavors with more than 90 restaurants, 300 tastes and 4 live cooking stations! Check out some of our tips and information to ensure you make the most of this culinary adventure.
This year’s festival will take place in Midtown at Tech Square and will span eight acres and 10 city blocks including Spring Street and 5th Street. The event is suited for all ages and will be taking place during the following dates and times, which are different from the previous year’s event:
Kick-Off Party – Friday, October 24th (separate ticket required)
General Admission: 7:30 – 10:30pm
VIP Entry: 6:30 – 10:30pm
Taste of Atlanta Festival – Saturday, October 25th
12:00pm – 8:00pm
VIP Experience: 12:30pm – 6:00pm
Taste of Atlanta Festival – Sunday, October 26th
12:00pm – 6:00pm
VIP Experience: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Taste of Atlanta is also featuring several unique and exciting experiences, which includes the following:
- VIP Experience
- Friday Night Kickoff Party
- Barcraft Competition
- Big Green Egg Grilling Experience
- Family Food Zone
- The Chef’s Table
- The Kitchen Workshop
- Silent Auction
- Throwdown Tent
General admission tickets cost $25 in advance, $35 at the event and includes 10 taste coupons. Additional taste coupons are $10 for 10 or $20 for 20.
Taste of Atlanta is also offering additional ways to buy tickets!
– Pop-up ticket sales that give the first 10 people 2 tickets for the price of 1 and $5 off the advanced ticket price to those following people will be occurring during the following dates and times:
- October 22: 6 – 7:30 p.m. at South Main Kitchen (9 S Main St, Alpharetta, GA 30009
- October 23: 5 – 6 p.m. at Table at Ten (990 Piedmont Ave, Atlanta, GA 30309)
– You can save $5 with promo code SOCIAL on Ticket Alternative if you purchase your ticket by today.
– You can get general admission from Georgia Tech’s Barnes & Noble at Tech Square or Student Center box office for $20.
– You can visit a Cook’s Warehouse store and mention the code LETSCOOK to save $5.
Festival VIP tickets cost $75 in advance, $85 at the event and includes 10 taste coupons as well as admission in to the VIP Wine+Beer+Cocktail Experience and a piece of commemorative glassware. The first 300 VIP ticket holders each day receive a Taste of Atlanta gift bag filled with special goodies. You must be 21 or older to attend the VIP Experience. Bring valid ID. All persons will be checked. No infants, strollers, children or underage guests are allowed in VIP areas. Tickets must be purchased for either Saturday or Sunday. No refunds or exchanges.
**Please note the location of the VIP area has changed. The easiest way to access the VIP area is to enter at the Spring Street South entrance at Spring and Armstead.**