Decatur Craft Beer Festival returns this Saturday, October 18, at Noon on the square in downtown Decatur, GA. With more than 100 of the finest American craft beers, special tappings, delicious food and live music, this will be an all around fantastic event! General admission tickets are officially sold out, but there are still a few VIP tickets available for purchase.
If you were lucky enough to snag a ticket, there are just a few things you will need to keep in mind before you go!
- Bring your photo ID- you must be 21 to enter the festival (This means no babies in carriers, strollers, baskets, or whatever)
- Remember to bring your tickets!
- There will be no tickets available for purchase at the gate.
- You may enter and exit the gates at your leisure with your wristband.
- No children or animals allowed in the festival area – no exceptions!
- A night on the town is only complete with a safe ride home. Bring along a DD, hop on MARTA, call a cab, or use Uber. Indulge in the many tastes of Decatur but, please, do not drink and drive.
- There are hotels and inns nearby the festival should you decide to stay the night!
- Please enter through the VIP entrance at the top of N. McDonough Street (see map) Once inside, your VIP wristband will let you enter and exit the festival, as well as the General Admission area at your leisure
Be sure to take a look at this year’s beer list and event map so you know exactly where to find what you’re looking for. This year’s beer list looks mighty fine, so get excited to try all the tasty brews!