Large-scale event producers promote their events in a number of different ways. One of those is through deal sites such as Groupon or LivingSocial. There are several reasons our clients choose to use these sites and, while they can be great for promotion, they do come with some issues. Often you don’t get full access to your customer data and the buyers of these “vouchers” are segmented from the general ticket buyers making entry into the event painful.
But there’s a new solution! Ticket Alternative now integrates with LivingSocial. We’re really excited about this and we think you will be too.
Integration offers some huge benefits to event producers as a Ticket Alternative client.
- You retain all your customer data
- Ticket sales take place on your branded site or TicketAlternative.com, not the deal site’s website
- LivingSocial sales appear in your reports in real-time, just like all of your other ticket sales
- Tickets can be refunded, reissued, and voided through our ticketing system
- No more vouchers to be redeemed on-site
- LivingSocial buyers enter your event the same way everyone else does. There is no need to staff a separate entrance or window for LivingSocial purchasers.
To learn more about integration or setting up your living social deal, contact your client support representative.