The annual Vermont Brewer’s Festival returns this July 17th & 18th to Burlington Waterfront Park in Vermont! This festival is one of a kind in that it’s an Artisan Craft Beer festival that celebrates the beer and brewers who brew them in the state that they’re brewed!
Last year, the event sold out in less than 10 minutes, so we’re doing things a little differently this year to ensure that more people get a fair shot at snagging tickets! Read on below for all the nitty gritty details so you know what to expect this year. Please note that this is a 21+ only event.
This year, there will be four sessions you can register for, that all open on May 1 at 9AM ET and close May 2 at 6PM ET. Registering is not the same as purchasing a ticket and does not guarantee you will get a ticket, however it gives everyone a more fair chance at getting a ticket prior to the general on-sale date. A random number generator will then select 500 of the registered names for each specific tasting session.
- Limit 1 tasting session per name, address, e-mail or credit card (required to register). Duplicates will be deleted.
- Winners will be notified May 4.
- Deadline to claim tickets is May 5, 6PM ET.
- All unclaimed tickets will go back into retail inventory.
- All ticketing policies apply to Registration Tickets.
- When you register for the tickets, your credit card will be charged – if you are chosen, you will receive an email confirming so on May 4. If you are not chosen by the Randomizer, your credit card will be refunded and you will receive an email confirmation saying so.
- For more information on registration and how it will work, click here.
Retail tickets will go on sale May 15 at 4PM ET.
- Tickets are non-refundable with no exchanges, rain or shine
- There is a 2 ticket limit per person/credit card/address/email for this event
- Tickets are non-transferable, and an ID is required for ticket purchaser at the event
- Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice by Ticket Alternative at our discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
- For more information on the anatomy of an on-sale, read our helpful blog post that breaks it all down.
Tasting Tickets are $35 + $2 Burlington Impact Service Fee + regular ticket fees. This is a 21+ event, photo ID required.