The long-awaited Funk Fest returns to Wolf Creek Amphitheater this weekend with a star-studded lineup to a sold out crowd! We know you’re excited for this weekend’s funky festivities, so we’ve put together a quick list of things you should know before you go.
Friday: R. Kelly, 2 Live Crew, Total, and Demetria McKinney
Saturday: Erykah Badu, Doug E. Fresh, Floetry (the reunion), 8 Ball and MJG, and Rakim
Tickets are officially SOLD OUT to both shows. Please note you must be 18 years of age or older to attend this event.
There are no refunds or exchanges available for these tickets. This event WILL take place rain or shine, so come prepared!
Wolf Creek Amphitheater is conveniently located in the South Fulton area of Atlanta, between Merk Road and Enon, just minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta airport and the Camp Creek Marketplace.
3025 Merk Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
The gates will open two hours prior to showtime each night.
Friday: Gates will open at 6PM ET, with showtime happening at 8PM ET.
Saturday: Gates will open at 3PM ET, with showtime happening at 5PM ET.
Free parking is available first come, first serve starting 2 hours before the show. Carpooling encouraged!
LOT E – South of Jones Blvd. and East of Orange Lot
LOT G (Hill) – South of Orange Lot
LOT B (West) – West of 50m building
LOT H (Overflow I)* – Tom Lowe Skeet Shooting Range
LOT I (Overflow II)* – Tom Lowe Skeet Shooting Range (South Range)
*Shuttle service is available for transit to/from the overflow lots. Oversized coolers are not allowed on shuttles or inside of the amphitheater.
Please note there are no public transportation stops near the venue.
What To Bring:
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-)
- TV Tray no bigger than 23″ wide x 16″ deep
- Cooler no bigger than 36″ wide x 16″ deep (38 quarts max)
- Small Lawn chairs that do not exceed 9″ from the ground
- Cameras (no detachable lens)
- Rain coat or poncho
- Small umbrellas (must go down during the concert, so not to block the view of other patrons)
What NOT To Bring:
- Weapons of any kind, including guns/firearms, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs
- Open flame candles
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphilia
- Grills or large tables
- Tents or canopies
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, Segways, golf carts, or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Aerosol cans, fireworks, laser pens and pointers, noisemaking devices, or any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue management
- Animals except for service animals
- Video cameras, cameras w/a professional detachable lens, audio recording devices, or tripods
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, projectiles, radios, etc.)
- Beach-style (stick-in-the-ground) umbrellas or golf umbrellas