Colbie Caillat performs live on the Great Lawn at the Atlanta Botanical Garden this Friday, and with a large audience expected, there are just a few things you should know before you go!
Tickets purchased through Ticket Alternative may be picked up at Will Call, located at Garden Admissions and open 6:30 – 9 pm on the night of the concert. Make sure you are ready with a photo ID, the card used to purchase the tickets, and the order number.
7:00 pm: Gates open
8:00 pm: Show starts
All shows are rain or shine. Every effort is made to continue with the show during rain. Please note that no refunds are issued in the event that extreme weather causes a cancellation.
What To Bring:
- Umbrellas are permitted at user’s own risk
- Lawn chairs (must have low backs – below the neck – and legs shorter than 10″)
- Empty water bottles
What NOT To Bring:
- No outside food, beverages or coolers
- Lawn chairs that a basketball can fit under
- No smoking or nicotine products
- No weapons of any kind
- Videos and photos of performers are strictly prohibited
- No pets allowed with the exception of special-assist animals
Parking & Transportation
Atlanta Botanical Garden is located at 1345 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
First come, first serve parking is available onsite for $7 in the SAGE Parking Facility. Multi-Visit SAGE Parking Passes are valid on concert nights.