The Decatur Wine Festival returns this Saturday, November 7th from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm in The Old Courthouse Square in Decatur, GA!
Get ready to taste wines from around the globe, sample delicious food from Decatur-area restaurants, and enjoy live music at metro-Atlanta’s largest outdoor wine festival! Proceeds will benefit the Decatur Arts Alliance, which produces the Decatur Arts Festival and many other events that are free to the community each year.
Tickets are $40 for admission into the event and a tasting glass to sample the wines.* Limited tickets are still available.
*All festival attendees must have both a ticket and a government-issued photo ID that displays the attendee’s date of birth.
Gates open at 12:15 pm.
There will be two Festival Entry Gates:
- E. Ponce de Leon Ave. in front of Leon’s Full Service (131 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030)
- On the pedestrian portion of Sycamore St. near Raging Burrito
There will be four separate drawings at the DJ Booth throughout the day for various giveaways. Attendees must be present to win. Each attendee will receive 1 ticket upon entrance to the festival and can visit the Decatur Arts Alliance tent to enter into the drawing of his or her choice. Extra tickets are available for purchase at the Decatur Arts Alliance tent for $1.00 each.
The drawings will take place at (approximately):
- 1:30 pm
- 2:30 pm
- 3:30 pm
- 4:30 pm
What To Bring:
- Government-issued photo ID
- SMALL bags, all bags and backpacks are subject to search
- Rain Jackets
What NOT To Bring:
- No Large bags are allowed within the festival area, all bags and backpacks are subject to search
- No pets, with the exception of service dogs
- No furniture, including lawn chairs, tents, strollers, etc.
- No children or babies allowed within the festival area
- No one under 21 years of age is allowed to enter the festival
Parking & Transportation
All attendees are encouraged to use MARTA, Uber or other responsible transportation so as not to drink and drive!